Customer Engagement Internship
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
As Customer Engagement Intern, you will support our day-to-day business in the DENHAM Ecommerce world through daily customer contact and improving customer satisfaction. You will have the opportunity to work directly with DENHAM products and use social media as a communication tool. You will work under direct supervision of the Product Fulfilment & Merchandising Manager.
- Engaging with customers via social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), e-mails, phone and live chat.
- Distributing customer feedback within the organisation.
- Improving and sharing your DENHAM product knowledge – denims, materials and designs – to be able to answer customers inquiries.
- Constantly identifying areas and ways to improve the customer experience.
- Working with Desk.com (as communication program) and Sales Force (which contains all customers’ data and orders).
- Working internally with several departments to gain your product or process knowledge.
Skills and Experiences
- Currently studying in the Netherlands (HBO), focusing on Marketing or Communications
- Strong communication and writing skills in both Dutch and English (German would be a plus)
- Affinity for social media
- Strong analytical skills
- Consumer-centric attitude and able to define urgent customer cases
- Organised and strong attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
What’s in it for you?
Here at DENHAM, we aim to create the best possible workplace for our team. We offer our employees lots of perks, like yummy lunches (prepared by our in-house chef), bootcamp classes and discounts on DENHAM collections. Our team is young, creative and energetic, and we embrace a family vibe … plus, we love to plan a party from time to time! With our beautiful new headquarters on the NDSM in Amsterdam, our work environment is relaxed and informal.
Are you available for five months for a practical full-time internship that does not include writing a final thesis? If you believe you are a suitable candidate, please send a motivational letter and resume (optional photo).