Denim Development Internship
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
As our Denim Development Intern, you will assist in the development process, from initial sketch to salesman sample and support all needs to ensure our jeans are to the highest standard. First and foremost, you will spend your time becoming better acquainted on developing denim for both genders. You will assist in fit sessions until SMS sign off, working closely with factories/suppliers and setting up tech packs. You will assist the Denim Development in a fast-paced environment with all general day-to-day tasks. You will report to the Manager Denim Development.
- Assisting in measuring proto samples
- Assisting during fit meetings
- Processing all noted comments and making adjustments in technical files
- Communicate comments to suppliers
- Supporting where needed
Skills and Experiences
- Fashion education
- Experience with fits and washes within denim is an advantage
- Experience with measuring in inches is an advantage
- Excel experience is preferred
- Organized and good attention to details
- Strong communication and writing skills in Dutch and English
What’s in it for you?
Here at DENHAM, we aim to create the best possible workplace for our team. We offer our employees lots of perks, like yummy lunches (prepared by our in-house chef), bootcamp classes and discounts on DENHAM collections. Our team is young, creative and energetic, and we embrace a family vibe … plus, we love to plan a party from time to time! With our beautiful new headquarters on the NDSM in Amsterdam, our work environment is relaxed and informal.
Are you currently enrolled in fashion studies and are you available for 6 months for a practical internship that does not include writing a final thesis? Please send a motivational letter and resume (with optional a photo).