Digital Content Merchandiser
|Start||As soon as possible|
As our Digital Content Merchandiser, you will be responsible for the shopper experience across all our digital channels. You will be working with marketing on a daily basis to use all the new and fresh content produced and turn it into something amazing to excite the Denham consumer. You will be uploading, publishing, editing and maintaining all of the content across the channels.
Furthermore, you will be using the merchandising tools from salesforce Commerce Cloud to support the sell through of the collection. Working with the merchandiser planner you will constantly be updating the site with new styles and enhancing the product details pages to make them more engaging.
If that isn’t enough! You will be working on the new Denham App with fresh new content updates and notifications and working on the newsletter and a bit of CRM too.
- Plan content stories and strategies of current and upcoming seasons. Partner and collaborate with Inventory Planning and Merchandising to guarantee alignment with assortment plan and launch dates of key styles
- Take ownership of all onsite campaigns, including briefing and execution. Work alongside the content creator and copy writer to have a constant stream of engaging content that we can push across all the digital channels
- Own and manage the Ecommerce content calendar. Capture all relevant aspects of product and story launches and steer the calendar according to yearly financial targets
- Oversee daily content merchandising activities. Use data analysis to identify improvement actions and features to bring our onsite customer journey to the next level
- Create engaging newsletters using the content from marketing
- Implement UX processes to ensure the Denham consumer has a great experience every time they visit the site
- Carry out Multi variate testing and then roll out based on results
- Analyze and report on content performance and onsite behaviour. Recommend merchandizing strategies and other optimization options to relevant stakeholders
- Research the latest customer experience and market trends. Run competitor analysis and investigate beneficial functionalities
- Be the go-to person for all customer experience onsite changes and improvements
Skills and Experiences
- 2 + years’ experience in a similar role
- Studies in Digital Marketing/Digital Communication preferred
- Comfortable with a varied set of software and editing tools.
- Experience working with Bootstrap, HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of Demandware/Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a plus
- A good feeling for fashion or worked for a fashion brand in a content merchandising role
- English language required at least another European language is preferred
- Flexible and able to multi task under pressure
- High attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
Here at DENHAM, we aim to create the best possible workplace for our team. We offer our employees lots of perks, like yummy lunches (prepared by our in-house chef), bootcamp classes and discounts on DENHAM collections. Our team is young, creative and energetic, and we embrace a family vibe … plus, we love to plan a party from time to time! With our beautiful new headquarters on the NDSM in Amsterdam, our work environment is relaxed and informal.
If you believe you are a suitable candidate, please send a motivational letter and resume (optional photo) to firstname.lastname@example.org