E-Commerce Customer Service
|Start||As soon as possible|
We are looking for a long term, flexible, competent ECommerce Customer Service Associate. This candidate must be able to multi-task, handle all aspects of customer service, be accurate, and take care of phone calls. An experienced candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in conjunction with a strong knowledge of E-commerce.
This role will function as the gatekeeper to the company. A general overview of the position includes ensuring that all calls and emails are answered in a professional and courteous manner and resolving the customer's questions and concerns. Answer product questions and resolving issues through ownership of the case.
- Order management: Create quotes, ensure order information is verified, accurate and processed for on time delivery.
- Manage all phone calls relating to web orders and other customer questions
- Maintain a clean and organized email inbox
- Will act as point of contact between internal / external clients
Skills and Experiences
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve quickly.
- Pleasant, friendly personality, good customer service skills and decision making.
- Must be organized and proactive.
- Extremely detail oriented but also able to multitask under pressure
- Strong communication skills.
- Extensive digital and system knowledge is preferred.
- Attention to detail, knowledge of the products and delivery schedules and prior customer service experience are necessary.
- (V)MBO education, but experience with hands-on mentality is more important than a diploma
- Speaking fluent in Dutch and English is a must
- German is preferred
- Proven ability to analyse customer needs, offer solutions and resolve customer issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to become a product expert and maintain up to date product information
- Demonstrated ability to be able to work as part of a team.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Salesforce and other E Commerce Customer service systems not required but a plus
What’s in it for you?
Here at DENHAM, we aim to create the best possible workplace for our team. We offer our employees lots of perks, like yummy lunches (prepared by our in-house chef), bootcamp classes and discounts on DENHAM collections. Our team is young, creative and energetic, and we embrace a family vibe … plus, we love to plan a party from time to time! With our beautiful new headquarters on the NDSM in Amsterdam, our work environment is relaxed and informal.
If you believe you are a suitable candidate, please send a motivation letter with (optional) a photo and C.V. in English to: email@example.com