HR Internship (urgent)
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
|Start||As soon as possible|
As a HR intern, you will be responsible for the organisational and administrational support for all our HR activities. You will provide advice, coordination and execution of various HR processes such as recruitment, administration, health management and events. Furthermore, you will assist in new exciting HR projects. During this internship, you can put knowledge you've obtained in your studies in to practice and get a taste of a real HR environment.
- Assist in administrational process such as making contracts, responding to employee enquires, managing absences, and payroll preparations
- Recruitment selection and observe in interviews
- Learn about employment law and compliance, employment eligibility, confidentiality, proper maintenance of employee files
- Come up with proposals for new project to maximize staff and new hire satisfaction
Skills and Experiences
- Currently pursuing a Business Administration or Psychology degree on at least HBO level
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Ability to maintain strict confidentially
What’s in it for you?
Here at DENHAM, we aim to create the best possible workplace for our team. We offer our employees lots of perks, like yummy lunches (prepared by our in-house chef), bootcamp classes and discounts on DENHAM collections. Our team is young, creative and energetic, and we embrace a family vibe … plus, we love to plan a party from time to time! With our beautiful new headquarters on the NDSM in Amsterdam, our work environment is relaxed and informal.
If you believe you are a suitable candidate, please send a motivational letter and resume (optional photo)