In- & Outbound Logistics Supervisor
|Start||As soon as possible|
As In- & Outbound Logistics Supervisor you are responsible for the supervision of all in- and outbound flow of goods from and to external warehouses with dedicated operational follow up ensuring correct and timely deliveries to Retailers, Distributors, Franchisees and Denham Retail Stores. Furthermore, you supervise our external warehouse partner.
- Assure product movement from and to the warehouses
- Update and Maintain the Crossdock planning
- Review Outbound delivery dates on weekly base
- Manage all logistic exceptions, issues and new initiatives
- Visit warehouse on a regular base and have monthly evaluations to discuss the agreed SLA & KPI’s
- Perform research in order to find new solutions for logistical challenges together with our logistic partners
- Benchmark rates with carriers and warehouses and prepare possible saving opportunities within the outbound supply chain process
- Invoice validation of all warehouse and related activities
- Provide recommendations for process efficiency/improvement based on (recurring incident) findings
- Provide Operations Director with monthly warehousing performance
Skills and Experiences
- A Bachelor’s degree in logistics or relevant field
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of Supply Chain Management and international trade
- Be familiar with logistics, INCO terms logistics and production planning
- Have experience with ERP software and be familiar with MS office. Excel knowledge is essential!
- Warehouse experience is a preferred
- Be well organized, know how to plan and set priorities to be able to face the very demanding and challenging situations
- Be a problem solving and an analytical person
- A flexible work attitude and know how to handle stress
- Fluent English & Dutch in written & spoken
What’s in it for you?
Here at DENHAM, we aim to create the best possible workplace for our team. We offer our employees lots of perks, like yummy lunches (prepared by our in-house chef), bootcamp classes and discounts on DENHAM collections. Our team is young, creative and energetic, and we embrace a family vibe … plus, we love to plan a party from time to time! With our headquarters on the beautiful Prinsengracht canal in the heart of Amsterdam, our work environment is relaxed and informal.
If you believe you are a suitable candidate, please send a motivational letter and resume (optional photo)Apply now