Store Design Internship (urgent)
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
As Intern Store Design, you will assist in the process of expanding our retail concept through our own retail stores, franchises and shop-in-shop locations. You will be involved in the process from initial project briefing to store opening and work on general day-to-day tasks in our fast-paced environment. You will report to the Store Designer.
- Assist in design and drawing activities for all projects by providing 3D images and 2D (DWG) layouts according to briefs
- Come up with creation proposals for new project to maximize impact
- Follow up with different stakeholders (such as Store Designer, Regional teams and Contractors) from the brief to the opening
- Chase suppliers to ensure excellence in execution and deadlines
- Take a pro-active and hands-on approach to the overall visual merchandise development
Skills and Experiences
- Architecture or Interior Design education
- Knowledge of Autocad, Sketchup, photoshop and Illustrator
- Creative, passionate and well organized.
- Experience with retail is an advantage
- Strong communication and writing skills in English
What’s in it for you?
Here at DENHAM, we aim to create the best possible workplace for our team. We offer our employees lots of perks, like yummy lunches (prepared by our in-house chef), bootcamp classes and discounts on DENHAM collections. Our team is young, creative and energetic, and we embrace a family vibe … plus, we love to plan a party from time to time! With our beautiful new headquarters on the NDSM in Amsterdam, our work environment is relaxed and informal.
If you believe you are a suitable candidate, please send a motivational letter and resume (optional photo)