Right to withdrawal
At DENHAM we believe that fit is one of the most important elements of a garment. That’s why we want to give you enough time to try your purchase in the comfort of your own home. If necessary, you have 14 days to return your order to us.
DENHAM accepts returns of unworn, unwashed, undamaged or defective merchandise for full refund, within 14 days of original delivery date. Original garment tags must still be attached and the item(s) must be in original packaging. Unfortunately, returns that do not adhere to this policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to you.
At this point in time, items purchased via our web store cannot be returned in our retail stores.
How to return
Returning your item(s) is easy. There’s no need to contact us – just follow the steps outlined below. You’ll also find these steps on the Returns Note included in your order.
- Using the Returns Note, fill in the Article Number and description of the item(s) you wish to return.
- Fill in your reason for return, using the Reason Codes.
- Fill in your Order Number on the Returns Note and on the pre-printed label. This will allow us to process your refund as soon as possible.
- Securely pack your items with the Returns Note in the original DENHAM box.
- Remove the pre-printed label from the Returns Note and stick it on the box, covering the original shipment label. Remember, you are responsible for the postage costs of your return. (In the case that DENHAM is responsible for the reason of your return, we will refund the postage costs. Please contact DENHAM customer service to discuss in advance of shipping your return).
- Bring the box to your nearest postal office. Please keep a proof of postage until we have confirmed your return has been delivered by DENHAM.
No returns note?
Can’t find your Return Note? No problem. Click here to download a blank one and follow the instructions. Make sure you write down your Order Number and the item(s) you would like to return, including the Reason Code. Attach the pre-printed return label to the box.
Receiving a refund
After we receive your return, we will refund you within 10 days via the same payment method you used for your order.
Custom and Duties
It’s possible you will be charged handling fees or taxes as your order passes through customs. Please note that these charges will be the customer’s responsibility. Because customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country, we unfortunately have no control over these charges and we cannot tell upfront what the amount will be.
If you have any questions about our return process, we’ll be happy to help. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +31 (0) 20 3449139 (Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CET).