Scroll through our history to learn more about DENHAM
- First DENHAM store opens adjacent to the head office and design studio (Prinsengracht 493).
- Re-cut program introduced; it is later sold at Colette (Paris) and American Rag (Los Angeles).
- First DENHAM store opens in Daikanyama, Japan. Ribbon cutting ceremony joined by Rin Tinaka of My Freedamn!
- Denhamthejeanmaker.com launches; website wins an award for its creative design from the Creative Review Annual 2010.
- DENHAM introduces House Guest Artist program; the brand invites designers and studios to create bespoke artwork that reinterprets the iconic scissor logo.
- Store openings in Amsterdam: DENHAM flagship store (Hobbemastraat) and ‘Coffee & Concept’ store (Prinsengracht).
- DENHAM celebrates its five-year anniversary with launch of Five Years in the Making, a collectable coffee table book.
- Launch of Category 5 jeans collection, which celebrates the classic five pocket fit.
- Store openings: Tokyo (women’s boutique in Roppongi Hills and flagship store in Omotesando Hills) and Amsterdam (women’s denim bar on the Runstraat).
- First store in Australia opens at the Rocks in Sydney.
- First DENHAM movie, Denham Psycho, wins Silver in the ‘Viral’ category at the Cannes Corporate Media & TV Awards.
- Store openings: Tokyo and Nagoya (Japan), Antwerp and Aalst (Belgium), Leeds (UK) and Amsterdam (men’s denim bar on the Runstraat).
- Flagship store opens in Dusseldorf (Germany).
- Second DENHAM movie, The Jeanmaker, premieres at Amsterdam Denim Days.
- Store openings: Utrecht (Netherlands) and Hamburg (Germany).
- Launch of the third DENHAM movie, The Truth is in the Details, which tells the story of the brand to date.
- Store openings: The Hague and Utrecht (Netherlands), and flagship in Ginza, Tokyo (Japan).
- First DENHAM store in China opens in Shanghai.
- Store opening: Rotterdam (Netherlands).
- DENHAM launches an exclusive collaboration with Norr11 during Dutch Design Week.