Ice-65 Jacket - SAC
Ice-65 Jacket - SAC
Inspired by the classic M65 army jacket, this style is DENHAM's contemporary update. It's cut from a soft, stretch cotton that's been garment dyed for that vintage look, complete with repair-patches and metal dish buttons.
- The jacket is unlined, with large patch pockets. We designed a special stand collar that can be worn turned-up or down.
- Our designers recommend: "wear it over a tee, a sweatshirt or even a classic button-down shirt. We also love to wear it with legion green DENHAM chinos, for a matchy-matchy look. It's like an awesome suit."
- The M65 army jacket is a total classic. The style was first introduced by the U.S. military in 1965, as a replacement for the M51 field coat. The M65 was designed with extra pockets and space for soldiers to carry everything from personal items to extra ammunition.
- From our designers: "Our army-inspired jackets are often designed in conjunction with our army pants. The subtle textures, specially-engineered wash effects, and soft handfeel is often shared across both catagories. As a result, the jacket can be styled into a full military outfit or it can just as easily be worn with a pair of DENHAM jeans."
- Niels is 1,87m and wears size M
|Name||Ice-65 Jacket - SAC|
|Category||Men / Tops / Jackets|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Composition||99% Cotton 1% Elastane|
Free Delivery For Orders Above €200.
Order before 15:00 CET and we will ship the same day.
Either take the parcel to a drop-off point, or schedule an appointment for the courier to collect it.
60 Day Returns
Try it in the comfort of your home! You’ve got up to 60 days to enjoy complimentary returns.
The brand’s iconic logo
For Jason Denham, scissors are a symbol of his craft. Throughout his career he’s collected thousands of pairs – each with a unique story and past. But there’s one scissor that’s the most important: his first pair, which inspired the brand’s iconic logo.
The Truth is in the Details
I’ve dedicated my life to making the perfect jeans. They’re my passion and my pride. Like a chef, I hand pick all my ingredients: I study tradition and technique, and obsess over every detail. I honour heritage and authenticity, while bringing a modern twist to my craft. I believe ‘The Truth is in the Details’ and every pair of DENHAM jeans tells a story – one that evolves every time they’re worn. I’m excited to share in this journey and story with you.