Scor Crombie - PWT
Scor Crombie - PWT
DENHAM's interpretation of the classic crombie coat, made in a premium Italian wool-blend. We've designed this single-breasted, two-button piece with a flattering medium length.
- Internal pockets are inspired by the rock formations of iceland's coast.
- It's fully lined and finished with a tradtional felt undercollar and working cuffs.
- This piece is is all about understated detailing. The traditional aesthetic combined with a contemporary silhouette makes it an instant classic that will never go out of style.
- Our designers recommend: wear it over a sweatshirt or thick, roll-neck sweater.
- Niels is 1,87m and wears size M
|Name||Scor Crombie - PWT|
|Category||Men / Tops / Jackets|
|Country of Origin||Turkey|
|Composition||70% Wool 30% Polyester|
Free Delivery For Orders Above €200.
Order before 15:00 CET and we will ship the same day.
Either take the parcel to a drop-off point, or schedule an appointment for the courier to collect it.
60 Day Returns
Try it in the comfort of your home! You’ve got up to 60 days to enjoy complimentary returns.
The brand’s iconic logo
For Jason Denham, scissors are a symbol of his craft. Throughout his career he’s collected thousands of pairs – each with a unique story and past. But there’s one scissor that’s the most important: his first pair, which inspired the brand’s iconic logo.
The Truth is in the Details
I’ve dedicated my life to making the perfect jeans. They’re my passion and my pride. Like a chef, I hand pick all my ingredients: I study tradition and technique, and obsess over every detail. I honour heritage and authenticity, while bringing a modern twist to my craft. I believe ‘The Truth is in the Details’ and every pair of DENHAM jeans tells a story – one that evolves every time they’re worn. I’m excited to share in this journey and story with you.